Oh my god!!! It is almost 1.00 am in the morning and I am here sitting in front of the computer writing random stuffs. Can you believe it?? Pei Ying not asleep yet at such hour. I remebered that I was always the one who could not stay awake after the clock stroke twelve. Thats why I missed the emo night on form four when the others have a whale of time playing 'ice and fire' and sleeping under the stars. Ahhhh!!! Envy of them. Thank god i didnt miss the emo night on Form 5. Wonder when will the next emo night will be???

Memories flashed back today as I walked in the school hallway. As i was walking, I thought of someone without even realising. Those good and bad memories began to tell its stories. Stories which I kept and locked away somewhere in my memories. Hope i do not need to feel this way and ever confront that little moster who flies like a butterfly but sting like a bee. These little monsters taught me to always do a reality check because what i have in mind may be a far cry form reality.

Don't know why so emo. Maybe just want to put my thoughts into words. Summary of the day, I went to school for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang and met up with my group of friends. Hanging out with the is also a way to release stress. Will blog about the details later. I guess i have to hit the hay because there are lots of stuffs need to be done tomorrow. I hope everything can be completed by tomorrow and do not want to procrastinate because procrastination is the theft of time.

Good night then!!

2 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

haah learning blog at such hours, haha not bad not bad!!

and our emo sessions was awesome. really enjoyed every bit of it :D

Siew Ming said...

naughty ar pei ying sleep so late... but i really enjoy going back to bu4, i like seeing all the students in their uniforms again, i like seeing our teachers again, and of course i like meeting up with you all again :)