Friday was a perfect and long anticpated day for me. I was in a good mood that whole day becase after friday is a long weekend and there is special event going on that night!!! Yes, you are right!!! There is a all girls night out for me. I hanged out with my friends and we all did stuffs which we never had a chance to do when we were in high school. We all dressed to impressed with our contact lenses on. Wearing glasses just don match the theme of the night. Forget to mention, the theme of the night is 'Relax and Have Fun" We all met up in one of my friends house. Then off we go heading towards our destination to enjoy the night life of the city. All of us giggled in the car on our way their. All of us were looking forward to this very night.

My girls friend for that night is Huei-Wen, Alina, Hui Ling, Qing Xian and Audrey. We actually enjoyed the night life by having a swim at Qing Xian's apartment pool. I was early so I dropped by and waited at alina's house. I watched her so wide and clear flat screen tv and ate Tim Tan biscuits. Alina and her mum was so nice to me that I didnt feel awkward at all. Hui Ling later call and join us.

We had our swim at the Second floor swimming pool because we wanted privacy and was hoping we dont bump into anyone we know because we will be in our swimsuits except me. I didnt bring mine. Without fail we always take pictures of us possing as a model or just some random pose. Then we line up by the side of the pool getting ready to jump into the pool at the count of three. The funny part is after the count reached 3, no one jump except Huei-wen. Then later only we joined her in the pool. We wanted to swim to lose weight however our plan failed. I just swam a few laps then got tired and started chit-chatting with them. I think only Qing xian keep to the lose weight plan because she did swim a few lap more than all of us. Fast swimmer indeed.

After bathe, we went to Mamak Stall to pack out dinner. We planned to have our dinner by the pool side so that we can laugh out loud without ppl giving us a weird look. The leaves were rustling. My hair was all frizzy because of the srong breeze which was cooling in a way. I was loathed with foods after exercising in the pool. Later was the best part of the day. We open up our feelings and had a heart-to-heart talk. We shared about our problems in college and anything we find funny. Qing Xian and Hui Ling told a very hilarious story and we were all ears up. Haha, will always remember the tone and facial expression of Qing Xian when she said "his..........is very TIGHT".

I am glad I can make it for the swim. So thrilled to see Alina and she looked in the pink. This gives me an opportunity to keep myself updated with the life of my fiends. Yah, have a brief discussion with Audrey regarding SAT exam. So thats all for our simple version of All Girls Night Out.

*Sorry I don have any pics with me. Huei-wen please do send me those marvellous pics we took.

Thats all for now.

NO LIFE IS ORDINARY

2 comments:

Pei-Wen said...

yo greaaat post indeed!

haha was abit lost at the front part though xD

we should organize more of such outings!!

Pei-Wen said...

wth im gonna my sister

this is me huei-wen btw