Laughter is the best medicine. Trust me. I felt so much more better after having a great laugh at even the lamest or silliest stuffs. Bursting into laughter is like charging myself up after a long day at college. Thats why I always look forward for lunch break so that i can gather with all my friends in the cafeteria to have lunch together. On wednesday, 9 of us took the shuttle and went to Pizza Hut at Section 14 for lunch. To your surprise, there is only 1 guy out of 9 of us. He is like the rose anong the thorns or should it be the thorns among the roses. We laugh all the way from college to Pizza Hut.

The original plan included only four of us. Then we meet one the March intake students and invited her. She then invited the her other friends and that friends invited another friends. And that is how we end from 4 person to nine person. It is pretty hilarious because we waving to one antother to hurry up to catch the shuttle bus. We even played April Fool jokes on the one and only guy with us by saying that we changed out mind to head back to school for lunch.

On that afternoon, Alina sms me saying that she missed those days after she watched High School Musical 3. I was at class when I received her sms and memories of those days unfolede itself. How much i missed my bossom friends. Really hope ccan meet them up as soon as possible. My life would not have been so perfect if i hadn't met them

2 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

that's so sweeeet :)
reminds me of how a bunch of us used to laugh out loud in the canteen during recess!

Siew Ming said...

haha, that's why i'm always laughing :D

remember form 1? when weng khong and john chan mun fei sat behind us... we were always forced to laugh until we cry X)super funny larrr!

*nice new layout!!! :)