One week of college soon come to a two days break. Oh my god, going to college is so different and far from what i had expected! Firstly, I don study throughout the whole year with the same classmates. My classmates varies according to the subjects I am taking. So most of the time I hang out with different people. However i got to know many people and started to forge friendship by exchanging each other hp nunbers. We even started smsing each other about our homework. Not bad for a start, I guess. However that wasn't what happen on Tuesday. I had two classes that day and a lunch break in the middle. What i feared most happend on the very day. I got no one to sit with at the cafeteria. As my class only have three students that day, i really don't know them and didnt know where had they gone to. I was so scared, lostand felt like a fish out of water the very moment i took a step into the cafeteria. The cafeteria was flooded with seniors whom i don't really know.

I guessed fear got the better side of me. So i left cafeteria and went to the library. I don know what to do and thus rang Alina. I told her the whole story and seeked for her console to help me to regain my confidence. Even though it was just a 10 minutes talk, i really felt better after that. Honestly! However things turned out for the better. Now i can get along better with them. So happy!

I believe I need to summon all my guts to start this new chapter of life and walk the untrodden path. Good luck to the others too.

6 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

i know you can do it.
i think we all felt that way, but it takes time to get used to the whole environment!
and i miss you soo much!!

Innervoice said...

yea... first day of my college and i was like... gosh... scary-nya...
which college are you in btw?

Given a Glimpse said...

hi, thanks for all your messages. very caring of your and fion i miss talking to you so long alrady.

Love love you

Gift of time said...

hi there. long time no see, i guess i jus pop up from no where hehe ==;
glad u cherish the moment wit ur frens ^^b

Gift of time said...

newcomer in colleges r like tat. do ur best ^o^ same goes to me. now i hav many frens there even though i wasnt able to meet any of bu4 ppl T_T. well, stay strong like u oways do during class ^^b

Siew Ming said...

just got to read your post today! i actually feel that this is like some sort of repitition of standard one, the only difference is we were too naive to feeeeel lonely or scared back then...

i'm glad that things are getting better for you, i'm feeling less lonely too after two weeks of college :)