Hi!!


Let me blog about my holiday at Cameron Highland and Pangkor Island. My family and I went there at the end of December. It was during the christmas week!! We stayed at the Strawberry Park. It was a perfect spot for my family to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city life. No pollution, no heavy traffic and best of all away from the hectic lifestyle with lots of pressure. The room was great and it has a very luxurious bathroom. Love it!!! The best part was the room was facing the green mountains and hills. The scenary was picturesque with clouds in all kinds of shapes. So relaxing and cooling. I was able to feel the cool breeze on my face the very momment i took a step out on the balcony. Felt great to breathe in fresh air into my lungs.



Taking Pictures with the green view


The only places we could visit was the tea plantations and flower nusery. Of course while having a leisure walk in the gardens, my subblings and I embraced ourselves with the tasty,yummy strawberries dipped with layers of hot chocalate. We kept on enjoying ourselves with scenic view with bites of strawberries. Maybe thats the reason i gained weight due to the chocalate coating. Not forgetting my family was too busy taking pictures with unique, rare yet mesmerising flowers for memories.

Me and the flowers

Love Birds

I Love her a lot, my grandmother


Sisters!!!


The weather was even colder during the nights than in the mornings. Therefore a hot bowl of soup or steamboat would be the best meal for night because I seriously did feel warmer after eating steamboat that night. The hot soup running down the throat to the stomach felt so great. A simple meal of steamboat was finger-licking good that night. Dont know why? Maybe because I was cold and hungry. On Christmas night, my father brought my siblings to the lounge to have a feel of the christmas mood. The lady singer voice was melodious and powerful especially when she sang my favourite song- "Yesterday Once More" by the Carpenters. My father was so romantic that he asked my mum to have a dance on the dance floor when some romantic songs were sang.
We spent three days two nights on CAmeron Highlands. Then we headed to our next destinations, Pangkot Island. My brother and sister anticipated this trip so dearly because they have not been to Pangkor before. The cant wait to soak themselves in the sea water and run along the clear sandy beach. The ferry ride was nothing much. We just stood on the top of the ferry chit-chatting away with my sis. Of course we did take a few snaps because there was nothing much to do.


Posing on the ferry.
We lived at a resort. Most of our time were spent on the beach. We just love going there in the morning to build sand castle. As there was no transport convenience, so we usually walked our way to the beach in the mornng and the evening. I played catching with my brother and sister. We too builded sand castle together and did a few jumpshots. At fitst the jumpshots were not successful but things did turn out for the better.




Yeah! We did a jumpshot.......

My brother , sister and I too builded our very own sandcastle and compete with one another. My brother was so engrossed into it. He walked all over the beach searching suitable stuffs as decoratives for his sandcastle. So sad he did not manage to find many stuffs by the way. I love mine. It is not exactly a sandcastle but I put a lot of hardwork. (haha)

My sister master piece

My master piece

I have fun at both places. It was just there was a little problem packing clothes at the begining because one place needs thick cothes for the cold weather whereas another destination is hot and would be best to dress in thin fabric. Imagine how big was our luggage bags for this holiday.Haha, the back of my car was so packed with few big luggage bags. My dad was sort of ranting at us when he saw our bags. Sorry daddy!!

Ya, I visited Kelleigh' Castle on the way to Pangkor. We took a few shots and walked around in the castle. It has a lot of secrets pathways and hidden rooms. I guessed rich people in the early days were just so protective and concern about their safety that they had secret pathways for emergency escape. I dont think we can find all these stuff in a modern house.

Front view of the castle

5 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

waaa i heard kelly's castle is haunted! no?
ahah nice masterpiece btw!

Given a Glimpse said...

Thanks Huei wen. I really love you a lot because you always without fail read my blog then leave you comments!! Love it

Pei Ying

Hw said...

hey hey hey
i think u gona love me too coz im gona read ur blog too!

im nt a stalker k ..lol

Given a Glimpse said...

Thanks GEneral Hw! I am surely going to love you too!!!

Pei Ying

Siew Ming said...

pei ying~ i really enjoyed reading this post. as i read, i was smiling to the computer (sounds like i'm psycho, HAHA) The trip seems really relaxing and enjoyable!

Looks like i'll be gettin only a little bit of love cos there're so many ppl readin your blog and i'm definitely one of them!

you love me, i love you.
HAHAHA. (btw, i'm at the library in sunway college now, hehe)