Here is a cliched saying about FRIENDSHIP:


there are big ships and small ships, but the best of all is friendship.

Proof of FRIENDSHIP
In our journey of self-discovery, we need friends whether good or bad, because no man is an island in this world. I seriously believed that I cannot live a day without being surrounded by friends. Good friends will be there when we need them and bad friends too. 'Bad' friends may exist for a reason: to make us appreciate our best friends more!!!!!!


True friends make everyday worth living and every trouble worth overcoming. At the end of of a long day, when we feel like we are on our last legs, our firends are there to support and remind us to keep on pressing. It is said that those who chatter to you will chatter about you, but real friends will not stab you in in the back. They will tell us off straightaway if we go wrong, True, sometime it might be harsh but real friends speak painful truth through loving ank kind words for our benefits.




I am now going to say goodbye and bid farewell to all those beautiful, exciting and fun-filled days of my life and start a whole new life again at college. I am most definately going to miss school and the feeling of wearing school uniform, sitting in a classroom and learn. Perhaps one of the most important aspects of school life is friendship. Throughout my five years of eventful school life, I have forged many wonderful bonds of friendship that will last forever even distance takes its place to seperate us apart.






The longest and strongest bond of frinedship was forged with Alina. I have actually known Alina since i was in standard 5. We happened to be studying in the same class and something occured that caused us to be friends till this very day. I was excited to know that i will be going to the same school as Alina. In the early days of our school year, we can really chit-chat about anything, boys, teachers, studies, personal problems and etc. I can still rekindle those times we will be giggling ourselves away whenever we talked about boys. Really funny and childish of us but i kind of miss those times when i am writing this. Everything that were left are just memories to be remembered from time to time. However i still love her and hope i can still tell her everything even though we are not studying in the same college anymore. She was always by my side through thick and thin before and i strongly she still will after this.









Best Friend Forever!!!



Of course there are still other friends out there that always stood by me even though a few of them like to tease me, example Mr Mun Wai (hope is is not offensive). I really got to know him only through KRS and i think all those emo night and camps got us really closed. He is actually one of the only few close guy friends i have. He is really funny and very good loooking too (haha). Of course he is serious at work. He is also got at motivating us during the emo night with his bold manly voice.




Huie-wen is the fair lady that loves to smile and laugh. She is very kind and caring. I am sorry that I called to you and complain about the outing. So sorry you have to hear my wining. Although she looks smart and brillant, she is kinda lame deep down. She cracked a lame joke about 'bottomless' at chilis today. Not funny but still drive us all laughing.



I wont forget about Qing Xian. She is a very innocent girl and has a very big heart for everyone. She is kinda blurr at times but that is just the real her and i like her the way she is. We always laugh when we talked about our secrets and share to one another about the happenings around us.Keep up the good work and stay smilling always....



What about Chee hung?? He is my fencing buddy. I got to know him through fencing. I guess that was how our frindship started. He is very quiet, does not speech much and always silent when we are having our emo night but he is very very kind and outgoing deep down. He is also a 'ro' at fencing game. Remember to call me if you do go for sparing with anyone.


Siew Ming................ Really sweet and dressed very fashionable, following the trend of dressing. Haha, her text message to me during christmas day really touched me!!! I really enjoyed sitting with her when i was in form 1 Daisi. She gave me the impression that she is a smart girl back then. Gald i met you.....













Classmates from primary school




FRIENDS I came to known over the years!!

Thanks to all my friends. Hanging out with your is the best days in my life. I will always cherish those memorable, exhilarating, colurful days of my life. Your left footprints in my memories that will never be erase. Good luck to everyone because college is starting soon and remember to keep in touch!!!

Love ya...................

3 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

awww so touchingggg
this is making me sad :(

Siew Ming said...

i got the sad feeling too after reading it, but still it was really nice reading what you wrote. now that we're all going seperate ways, i came to realise that secondary life's the best i ever had so far...

Mun Wai said...

Finally the title change!
Nope. It is not offensive of all! The freedom to speak, remember? :D
KRS the one who brought us all together. Heh.
And man, that was so sweet! I didn't know my words meant so much that night! Thank you!