This feeling is so unbearable. Oh my god, I wasted most of this holidays seated in front of the BLACK BOX. I should have been working my ass out by instead I choose to be a couch potato. I always comfort myself saying that my act of watching tv is a way to distress my mind and that is such a big lie to myself in every single way.

I better put a stop to the hideous lie I put up with to explain my shameful act. All of that drama and conflicts within myself have to come to an end at this very moment.

I should spend my one week holidays with no regret!!!

2 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

hahah showering yourself with love and care, and of course, with something your heart desire to do is, in my opinion, not wrong at all, seeing that you've worked really hard before.

i haven't touch anything paper-ish and exam-ish myself, still pampering myself a little more.

i believe after this, you'll work hard and regain the momentum so no worries!

Siew Ming said...

yeahhh pei ying, taking a break at the right time is indeed a good thing. as long as you can resist the temptation of the tv once college resumes, it shall be no problem at all. :) :) :) :) :) :)