I am so sorry for leaving my blog idle for quite a while. Thanks Mun Wai and Siew Ming to be loyal fans of my blog.

The most happening event in my life for the past 1 month is that..................

I got my LICENSE already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can drive finally!!

I was like on clouds nine when i found out i passed. I just wanted to scream my lungs out at the driving circuit. I was grinning from ears to ears ever since then till I reached home. Haha, the tangled web of emotions is just hard to put into words to be exact. I sigh a great relief after I managed to do the three pointer. It seems to me passing a driving test is not as easy as one may thinks.

I failed when i sat for it the first time. I was so excited, all ready for the driving test. My lucky number was 8 and was among the few first to do 'bukit'. It was not a pleasant scene to those before me being failed, being asked to get down of the car and proceed to 'jalan raya'. So basically, the anxiety was begining to build up within me. Neverhteless, Lady Luck was not shining at me that day. I managed to park the tyre inside the yellow box but when my car went backwards more than 50% when I let go the handbrake. Poor body coordination and being too nervous were the culprit for my failed drving test. However, I did managed to pass jalan raya. Yeah for me for at least managed to get one part right. Haha, comforting myself.

I cant wait to lay my hand on the steering wheel when I get my P license next week. I can go for outing more frquently then.

Next upcoming event is I am having my A-Levels trials next week. Therefrore, this week was hectic with lots of extra tutorial classes. I just had replacement classes today from 9am to 4pm. My stress level is basically rising now so wish me good luck.

Thats basically it. A brief and conscise description of happenings for last month. Nothing much happened besides the boring, mundane daily routine.

Good luck to others too who are about to sit for trials and Happy Holiday to those on term break!!!

Take care




5 comments:

Mun Wai said...

I am overjoy when I first saw my name in your post. :)

CONGRATS! Be sure that I will be one of your first top 10 friends passenger!

And yes, I believed all of us will be having our trials soon. May it be an easy task for us all. A-levels is NEVER an easy course.

ALL THE BEST!

Huei-Wen said...

my trials is in 3 weeks!! *shivers* im so lack preparation right now!!

haha congrats on ur driving test! i've gotten my licence like 1+ months ago n till now ive only driven 4 times -_- it'll be ages till i can actually drive w/o my parents nosing around.

haha thanks for always commenting on my blogspot, i appreciate it =)

Given a Glimpse said...

Yes, mun wai. You will be in the first 10 to be drive around by me!! Haha, special privilege to you!!

Huei-Wen
I guess my parents will be kinda reluctant to let me drive as well. Thanks to you as well for leaving comments all the time. Good luck for your trials!!!

Take care everyone!

Siew Ming said...

heyyy Pei Ying! so happy to see my name there too :)holidays' over...

first of all, CONGRATULATIONS! now, it's just waiting for that P licence. it feels quite good to stick the two 'P' stickers on the car windscreen :D and yea, i can understand how you felt the moment you passed. i had that very great feeling too :)

will Pei Ying be thinner the next time i see her? make sure you take care and always stay happy!

*ALL THE BEST with your trials~
don't worry la, pei ying is smart :)

Alina said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! Now I can't wait to get my license more than ever! I'm so happy that you've passed. Now, you have a higher tendency of coming to our gatherings! =))))