Malam Bakat this year was a blast and great. The crowd was there, PA system improved and the perfomance was so much more interesting with lots of variety. Variety is the spices of life. That night was a melting pot and everyone just lay back, relax and jive. I was taken aback when a gropu of guy and girls performed Tango as I thought the school disallowed and forbided touch-touch dances. This was not the only groups, many groups did the same and the outfits this year were stunnig especially the balerinas' tutu. It was shinning and sparkling from afar.

As I watched the ballerinas swaying across the stage with their graceful dance steps, i cant help wondering why didnt I thought of learning ballet before this and be as graceful as them. That is my favourite performance for the night!!




Me, Fioney and Sue Yen
It has been so long since i last met Fion and Sue yen. They are both actually my loyal tutions friends during the school days. We used to attend edusmart tutions together and we never fail to find a topic to chat about. Thanks Fion for dedicating a post to me in her blog. I will always remember your friend Mr M and you. Did I mention that i think Sue Yen looked fabulousa with her new haircut. I could not really recognised her at first. Trust me.



A group picture with Pn Lee Tsock Wah, Pn Leow and Pn Lee Siok Kim

Come to think about it, BUD 4 is awesome in many aspects. We have singer with melodious voice and some giving you goosebumps, cheerleaders emerging as champions with their poms-poms, dedicated teachers, supportive parents and brainiacs to keep BUD 4 traditions and history living.
I am so proud to be part of this marvellous school once.

Still best friends despite being distant apart

Alina is so nice and kind, always allowing me to drop by at her house to shower before most of the outings as Bandar Utama is quite a distance from my house and it is a total waste of time to go back home after college. She and Qing Xian was seriously enjoying themsleves shouting at the tip of their voices for almost all the performance which kinda live up the atmosphere around us. One funny incident is that the row in front of us were shouting 'Guang Yao' but Qing Xian mistakenly thought it was 'One more' and she shouted it out loud. When she found out she was pulling in the wrong direction, she came up with a name Sally to cover up from embarassment. Then Alina said:" Oh Qing Xian you want us to call you Sally from now onwards?" It was even more hilarious if you were there on the spot because the cover up did not work that well after all. We did have a good laugh about it.



Yah, congratulation to Wei Lin for being a JPA sholarship recipents. Good luck studying in AIMST!!



A family reunion

When the Form Five performed, I cant help to have a nostalgia for my secondary school days. Nostalgia paints a smile on the stony face of the past. A mixture of emotions started to pour in. Despite being in college with a hectic schedule, i do miss those days wearing school uniforms and waiting for the recess bell to ring. If had been so long since i go for a recess. College don really have recess, no paked food from home to share with friends. It is only now I come to realisation that I actually miss and rekindle my high school years but the irony is when i was in secondary school, I could not wait to be in college and enjoy the freedom dress code and time. How funny and silly of me??


Last but not least, thank you daddy for driving all the way down from Shah Alam just to pick me up and waited around 20 minutes for me just so that i could let my hair down being in the accompanion of my friends. I did have a whale of time.

Till then, good night

4 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

awww...a great post on mlm bkt!
and your english is.....SUPERB :D
yeaah we all do miss those days, lets all keep them in our mind forever :D!

Given a Glimpse said...

Thanks hw!! I like you post as well!!
Yes I voted for you already twice at ladiesfash. Good luck in winning

Mun Wai said...

Talent night was over almost for 10 years already?

Update update! :P

Siew Ming said...

yea Pei Ying... update update!! haven't hear from you for some time already. i'm starting to miss you a little bit :O