I brought my camera to college and took a few snaps only. Most snaps are very random. Anyway just going to post a few and briefly blog about it.

From left: Wan Ping, Gurpreet, Sing Weng and mua
Staring up at the ceiling bcause were tired with the usual formal poss. Doesn't Sing Weng's
shrit looks like a colourful rainbow.

All Girls
From Left: Laura, me, Gurpreet and Ying Ying

Some of our classmates think that we were friends since secondary school!!! Haha,
we only know each other for 4 months!

We always discuss homework together and she is my maths partner. Our name is similiar too.

I am Pei Ying (PY) and she is Ying Ying (YY/Y2). Our friends always call our names wrongly because of slip of tongue.

3 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

omg u wear so prettily to college!!

love your outfit :D

Siew Ming said...

aiya, hw stole my words.

you look so pretty!!!!! enjoyed looking at your beutiful pictures!

Siew Ming said...

beautiful*