Girls have a stronger six sense compared to guys. Girls tend to be very sensitive to the surroundings and can be very 'perasan'at times. I know i was. Sometimes I can be very 'perasan' and this very feelings gave me the wrong message.

I once thought that I can trust and have faith in my senses, not our hearing and visual senses. Something more than that-emotional feelings. However my senses definately proves me wrong. After so many years thinking tht my feelings is right. The other person should felt the same, I THOUGHT. I told quite a number of my close friends abt that and some were surprised. They asked me for the rational reasons behind it. I didnt know the answer at that time and now at the present momment, the answer for the question is still a mystery to me. No I told myself. I wont strain my brain to figure it out because i have already lost interest in the very person.


After many years of delusions, it has finally come to and end. Although it hurts at the very beginning but i believed that time will take its place and heals the wound. I am glad that i found out the truth so that i can put an end for all the struggling, ups and downs of my emotional.




Every clouds has its silver lining. Yesterday is a hisotry, today is the present and tomorrow's antother day.




8 comments:

Siew Ming said...

though i don't quite know the story behind, i believe you can recover from it soon! :) no worries pei ying!

anf ya, i've changed my link, re-link me?
http://www.theee-insssandoutsss.blogspot.com/

thankss!

Siew Ming said...

and* (sorry, typo)

Alina said...

oh, i know what you're talking about here. yeah, time will heal. it's the experience that counts at the end of the day. =D GO PEI YING!

Qing said...

iYep, as promised I read your blog. Personally, I think that it is the another person's loss to miss the opportunity, because you have such a great personality and sparkling Geisha eyes that shines whenever you smile. Time will definitely heals the wounds. We will always be here to support you whenver you fall!!!! gambate!!!

Pei-Wen said...

hey peiying,
yeah like what qingxian said, its his loss. not yours :D
we'll all here if u need someone to rant to or complain.
btw, you were one of my valentine's date!! i didnt left you out :D 7 of you all :D

Pei-Wen said...

hey this is huei-wen kay. didnt know my sister logged in her accounts

Innervoice said...

hi peiying... im not very sure if i noe what you are talking about... but yea... listen to them... its the other person's loss... =)

btw, i miss uuuu

yunzsy™ said...

Hello! :D